- APF Vice Precedent: Mike McDaniel has resigned as APF Vice President, he has been a great asset to the APF and contributed much during his time as VP. He will remain on the EC and continue to support the APF as an Official and Lifter. Wayne Pullum will fill the vacant position. Wayne has years of experience, knowledge and background and will do a great job as Vice President.
- APF Executive Committee: Randy & Liz Nesuda (Texas State Chairs) and Linda Higgins (Idaho State Chair) are new additions to the APF Executive Committee. All have a great background, loyalty, and excellent representation of the APF and will be an asset to the board.
- APF Senior’s will be combined with the Master, Teen & Junior Nationals
- APF will have a separate Nationals for Raw and Equipped
- 2015 WPC World Championships Qualifier will be top 3 in each weight class / age group at the following events.n
- 2015 APF Raw Nationals (open, master, teen & junior divisions)
- 2015 APF Equipped Nationals Single Ply & Multi Ply (open, master, teen & junior divisions)
- The AAPF Nationals will remain the same
- We are still accepting bids for 2015 and 2016 National & World meets, if you are interested please contact.